The core of our services is designing, implementing, and supporting the IT infrastructure for your organization. We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for every business. We study the needs of each client, their individual requirements, and how the wide-area network (WAN) and local-area network (LAN) need to be configured to best serve your company. We can also set up servers to handle your company’s applications and web services.
The common issues that result from poor network design or server setups include:
- Lost productivity for administrators, employees, and end-users while trying to connect
- Handling different kinds of devices, often running different OS’s
- Integrating mobile and desktop devices
- Adapting to new technologies or server demands quickly
- Keeping up with credentials, permissions, and rights
- Maintaining high network performance
- Besides handling these potential problems, we will guide you through the important questions that lead to the proper set-up for robust network and servers, such as:
- What does your network infrastructure look like now?
- How many devices do you need to handle right now, and how many do you plan on using?
- What are the physical concerns of your office, from available space for cabling to whether you have a suitable server room?
- What applications will be used the most, and how will they affect your network?
- What modifications do you wish to make down the road?
- How to fit everything into your budget?
Assured Technologies understands that to have a good network, first there must be a strong plan in place. Long-term and medium-term network planning will guide the short-term set-up, as well as provide an understanding of what assets will be needed for the best possible IT operations for your company. We’re ready to help you figure out how to handle your day-to-day IT needs to understanding where you hope to be next year or five years from now.
We are experts at effective network design, making sure you have the right equipment arranged as efficiently as possible and configured to handle whatever you need. We will help you purchase the right servers and set them up properly, as well as continue supporting them with the best possible security and maintenance. We will also help clients with limited physical space by offering storage and server virtualization.